Not many photos from me this week as I got there mid-way through the task. However, plenty was still accomplished by all in advance of the property opening on Wednesday.
Bonfires were utilised in the moat to dispose of all the cuttings from the task 4 weeks ago, plus more that had been created since and a final push to get the bulk of the brambles shredded. It looks so much better than it did before our previous task (for comparison, I’ve added the “before” photo of what it looked like before we started).
A section of the car park was raked over, removing all the large stones, and was seeded to hopefully re-establish grass; most of the gravel path was given a good weeding; and some other sections of the garden were also weeded.
Thank you to all who worked hard once again!